(TT) – Application for Fully Funded Scholarships at Nanyang Technological university in Singapore: (Deadline 1st December 2021)
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And it is where you can equally pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights
International graduate students from across the globe are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) for an opportunity to study and research in a Singaporean university on full scholarship.
Research areas under the PhD Program fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences; and
- Moreover, Physical Science and Engineering.
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Also, good skills in written and spoken English
- Likewise, good reports from academic referees
- See more HERE
Support for up to 4 years of PhD studies for Fully Funded Scholarships in Singapore
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*
How to Apply
To apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2021/2022 Scholarships for PhD studies, you should follow the below steps;
- Browse PhD Research Projects:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- Also, NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- Likewise, SUTD Supervisors and Projects
- Documents Required: Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying.
- Additionally, a recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office.
- Additionally, the incumbent must submit necessary documents online.