(TT) – Application for Fully Funded Scholarships at Trinity College Ireland is open now for international student. Deadline for this application is on 18th July 2021.
Located in Dublin, Trinity College, officially the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin is a research university located in Ireland and is the sole constituent college of the University of Dublin.
The fully funded scholarship at Trinity College Dublin is in collaboration with Government of Ireland and is currently inviting eligible and outstanding international students to apply for 2021/22 Scholarships which covers any degree program at the university.
The Government of Ireland international scholarships are fully funded and are awarded to high caliber students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for the period of one year.
Note that the fully funded scholarship is available for final year undergraduate students, one year of a taught master degree program, and one year of a research program (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD program). Additionally, the Higher Education Authority (HEA) will award a scholarship fund to the students (through the Education Institutions – HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year
- Registration fees are waive
- Trinity will provide a full-tuition fee to successful students.
- A total of 60 scholarships will go to the students by government of Ireland.
To be eligible for the Government of Ireland fully funded Scholarships at Trinity College Dublin , students must meet these program requirements;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Candidates must hold high school certificates to apply for a Bachelor’s degree program.
- Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degree to apply for a Postgraduate Degree program.
- Similarly, based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy (both physically and mentally) excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants should not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Successful candidates are to commence studies in September/October 2021.
How To Apply
- Applicants must submit applications online
- Candidates must be in possession of conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship