(TT) – DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program in Germany for the academic year 2022 is ongoing. Applications for DAAD scholarship is open for everyone.
Years of experience is not mandatory to apply for it. It is Germany’s highest paid scholarship that is fully funded by Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD) and it is one of the most popular scholarships in Germany.
There will be a 6-month German language course as part of the scholarship. DAAD Scholarship covers all expenses including the wife or children with you. The scholarship will:
- Cover all study and research expenses
- Provide a monthly stipend of 861 euros.
- Include allowances for spouses and / or children
- Moreover include monthly rental subsidy
- Contribute to health insurance in Germany.
- Include additional, adequate round trip travel allowance
- The Participants must hold a first university bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- He/she must be from a developing country.
- The most recent university degree in the past six years must be obtained.
- Applications must be submitted in either English or German.
- Likewise, the DAAD Helmut Schmidt Scholarship is open to graduates in the field of Social Sciences, Political Science, Law, Economics, and Public Administration.
- All Master’s courses contain other additional requirements that the applicant must fulfill.
The applicant must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- Fill out the scholarship PDF
- Additionally, Graduation certificate with transcripts.
- Also, two letters of recommendation (from a university professor or from your workplace).
- CV – maximum of 2 pages.
- Likewise, research plan (your purpose in the study).
- (Note) Certificate of proof of English language (in the event that your previous studies in the English language, you are completely exempt from sending the certificate).