Heidelberg University Germany is offering the german scholarships to african students who wish to study at the university, the deadline for this offer is on 15th july 2021.
About the scholarship
The Scholarship offered by Robert and Christine Danziger is awarded to very good up-and-coming students from Africa (primarily from Ghana or another country in West and Central Africa) who are planning to apply for a Master’s programme at Heidelberg University in Sociology, Political Science or Geography (with a focus on Geoinformatics or Human Geography) and who need help with funding their studies.
Robert and Christine Danziger Scholarships for African Students in Germany 2021 is available for Masters level programs at Heidelberg University.
Available degree programmes
- Political Science
- Geography with a focus on Geoinfomatics or Human Geography
- The amount of the German scholarship for students is 900 € per month.
- The award period is generally two semesters. An extension is possible on request and if all requirements are met (academic performance, financial hardship, availability of funds) for a maximum period of 2 semesters.
You can apply for the German Scholarship if
- You are a very good up-and-coming student from Africa (primarily from Ghana or another country in West and Central Africa) and are planning to apply for a Master’s programme at Heidelberg University
How to apply
You can apply for the German scholarship befor or on 15 July, 2021. Please send your application documents in one single email to email@example.com. The following application documents during the application period are required.
- Signed application form
- Also, current performance records: First university diploma (original certificate) including the final grade as well as an official translation in German or English and if available, an official conversion of the diploma to the German grading system.
If your first university diploma is not available by the end of the application period, it is sufficient to submit a provisional certificate from the university confirming your academic performances, so far (ideally with a grade of all examinations, so far), that states that you expect to complete your course of study by the start of the semester following the application period. Please note that you have to submit your missing certificate by the start of the lecture period.
- Likewise, proof of application for a university place
- Curriculum vitae in table form
Letter of motivation: if you are applying for a Master’s degree program in Geography, there need to be a reference to Geoinformatics or Human Geography
- Recommendation letter from a university instructor in the specific field
- Also, proof of citizenship
- Similarly, self-disclosure of revenue and expenditure (part of the application form)
- Likewise, evidence confirming the financial situation (payslip of the parents, own wage slips, etc.)