(TT) – MTN Rwanda is recruiting Bank Reconciliation Manager and the position is open to everyone, the deadline for application is on 20th March, 2022.
About the job
There is currently vacancy for Bank Reconciliation Manager at MTN Rwanda
|Title||Bank Reconciliation Manager|
- Oversee the reconciliations of all MOMO push pull daily transactions from ECW with the bank transactions.
- Follow up with the bank for NET OFF or settlement credited or debited from Trust account.
- Monitor the Prefunding of push/pull accounts
- Follow up with customers complaints from push/pull services
- Follow up with all banks services or Apps that affecting Mobile money platform (bank initiated and MTN initiated)
- Oversee daily and monthly mobile money push pull reconciliations report
- Working closely with mobile money operations team on settlement
- Prepare weekly daily mobile money push pull accounts balances
- Oversee the reconciliations of MoMo transactions with Service Providers (SPs)
- A bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting (A Master’s degree is an added advantage)
- 5 years relevant experience in finance environment.
- Knowledge of company policies and practices
- Good communication & reporting skills
- People management skills
- knowledge on fintech background.
How To Apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 20th March 2022 Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
Read more about the Job HERE