Application deadline is 16th May 2021, application is ongoing now and is open to all citizens of developing countries from the Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
The Republic of Croatia Ministry of Science and Education and the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MFEA) are awarding the Croatian Government Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate studies to young Christians from developing countries.
All citizens of developing countries from the Middle East, Asia, and Africa are eligible.
- Full board and lodging,
- A monthly allowance of 1.600 kunas, as well as basic health insurance coverage and costs of the one-year preparatory Croatian language course.
- The student will be placed under the supervision of the administrating chief at the dormitory and the Department for international cooperation at the Ministry of Science and Education.
- The cost of travel to and from Croatia is included.
- In addition, the grant (monthly financial support) is meant to cover the living expenses for one person; also there is no available financing or visa exemption for accompanying family members or any other persons.
- Submit a letter of motivation with a minimum of 250 words concerning the first choice of study and append therewith the medical certificate of candidates.
- Submit their Curriculum Vitae (in Europass format); and a scan of their high school or university diploma and report cards for the two previous academic years. Download Europass Cv format template
- Attach a letter of recommendation from the local parish or church community.
Application is done by submitting their applications (documents) via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.Follow @triumphtimesng