BIRTH AND FAMILY
He Was born on November 17th 1938 in Borno state Nigeria. He Married Hajiya Kulu Kyari with 4 children.
- University of Warwick.
- University of Cambridge.
- Nigerian law school.
- Harvard Business School.
- International Institute for Management Development.
- Worked for the law firm Fani Kayode and Sowemimo on his return to Nigeria.
- Editor at New Africa Holdings Ltd kaduna (1988 – 1990).
- Commissioner for forestry and Animal resources Borno state (1990).
- The Board of African International Bank Ltd – Secretary (1990 – 1995).
- Executive Director (management services) at UBA, later became chief executive officer.
- Board director – Unilever Nigeria 2002).
- Board of ExxonMobil Nigeria.
- Chief of staff (COS) to President Buhari (2015 – 2020).
- Officer of Order of the Niger (OON).
- 17th April, 2020 in Lagos Nigeria due to coronavirus. (81 years).
- Buried on 18th April, 2020.