(TT) – American Embassy Kigali Mission Rwanda is hiring a registered nurse. The application is open from 19th January till 2nd February 2022.
Work Schedule is full-time (40 hours per week) for all Interested Applicants, the work location is Kigali Rwanda. Expected salary is FRw21,853,212 per year.
The incumbent serves as the post’s nurse with responsibilities that include the medical care of Mission employees and eligible family members under Bureau of medical services approved clinical guidelines, as well as maintenance and inventory of all medical equipment and supplies, implementation of a robust vaccination program, administration of group and individual health education programs, and medical emergency contingency planning for the Mission. The incumbent will work in the Medical Unit under the direct supervision of the Regional Medical Officer (RMO) or Medical Provider (MP).
- A minimum of two (2) years of post-qualification work as a professional nurse is required.
- Education Degree (RN Level) in Nursing or Diploma/Certificate equivalent from an accredited School of Nursing is required.
- Must possess and maintain a valid nursing license or a current unrestricted Registered Nursing license from the host nation, country of origin, or the U.S.
- Good working knowledge (speaking/reading/writing) of English is required. This may be tested.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications and complete a mandatory probationary period for LE Staff.